Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A change for mr danny seagull!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I think he had a great weekend up here in berkshire land and he was impressed with lots of top totty and it seemed like every fit bird in berkshire was out in force which makes a change.

Honey pot he had to sample it and £5 to get in,two doubles cost £16:angry: i could have killed him and he had his naked £20 dance ha ha in which he said didn't turn him on:lolol:
Also a shock he snogged a 41 year old woman:clap:

Then he decides early sat morning to look for a fit prozzie in which wasn't a success??? or maybe just to bloody drunk.Zombies we where all day sat due to horendous amount of drink friday,but got through it as per usual.:drink:

Never realised how excited he gets whenever he see's a fit bird unreal and he must basicly cum in his pants.:lolol:

Great weekend alround and the birds loved us as usual:drink:

Hi Tony :wave:

That strip club was shit, I was trying not to laugh while that girl writhed her cellulite-ridden buttocks in front of me.

Well impressed by the quality of women up there though, shame they're all bloody snobs. I almost began to miss the Event after the 20th rejection :angry: :lol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
You have to work on birds here as they are not used to men getting to the point.:lolol: Least you got off with a few as did moi and spent sunday deleting phone numbers:lolol:

Back to the event it is and those young slappers:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah he has an addiction with the event for sure,and at one point he was missing it until the berkshire babes cheered him up a bit although didn't open there legs.:lolol:

It was like having a 12 year old boy out on the piss with me at times:lolol: :lolol:

bless him:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
tony_west said:
i can back up everything you said there berkshire.....:lolol:
Tell ya what tony everything in that place has doubled in 6 months i.e entrance fee,drinks and a dance and reckon it will close soon as the owner had made a million very quick when it opened,so im sure its getting near closure as the birds where not much cop compared to the last time.:drink:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
berkshire seagull said:
Yeah he has an addiction with the event for sure,and at one point he was missing it until the berkshire babes cheered him up a bit although didn't open there legs.:lolol:

It was like having a 12 year old boy out on the piss with me at times:lolol: :lolol:

bless him:lolol:
was that because he was after 12 year old girls?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Probably a far bit strictor here for age mmmmm!
He is so rude as while sitting next to 2 birds in the pub he just stares at em like a rampant pervert,so i tried to exsplain thats creepy from a birds point of view and he needs to be smoother,but guess he will learn as he gets older,so 14 year olds it is for now ha ha.:lolol:

I wasn't staring I was "undressing them with my eyes".

Quality of women up there is very high but there's nowhere like the Event or Creation. Brannigans was the closest thing but even that didn't have the club 'em over the head and drag them back to your cave mentality of Brighton's West St.

But overall an enjoyable weekend, will deffo go up again for another stay at Berkingham Palace and to visit the Oracle :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here