Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

999 Call To Report "Stolen Snowman"

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
This country is going to the dogs, how low life can you get?? Nicking a snowman ffs

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I believe Andy Hessentaler stole it to shore us his defence at Priestfield

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It's keeping madeline company in my basement right now, had to turn off the heating to stop it melting, but im sure maddy wont mind.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I chased some brain dead yoofs down the road yesterday after one of them knocked the head off our snowman.

Confronted with my questions, my upset 5 year old and their inability to offer any sort of answer whatsoever, I think a childish prank done to impress the girls in their group back fired rather nicely. I don't think it left them looking quite as cool as they had hoped.

Call the police? FFS.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Has anyone listened to the recording of the call? I think we can safely assume she is a bit of a CHAV.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Who the hell uses pound coins as the snowman's eyes ?? Clearly paying her too much in benefits !!!! :cool:

Time-wasting? My son, the teaboy, has a partner who works for the London Ambulance Service. She was about to go off duty the other week when she was called out to deal with an urgent 999 call from a woman ... with toothache.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Meanwhile, the snowmanhunt has begun:

snowman-hiding.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here