Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

92 Club

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I know it has probably been done before but how many of the current 92 league grounds have you done? Just been an email loop about this and we decided you are allowed to count ones where you have seen the club at home, but they have since moved ground, so Oxford at the Manor Ground does count. However clubs that you have seen in a league match but are now in the Conference (Hereford, York, Carlisle etc) do not count.

I think mine is 79 at present, should be 81 by the end of this season.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Harsh on the Conference grounds visited as a league club, that wipes off about seven I think. Quick recalculation, around 50.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I would not like to count but it is a fair few. well over 60 I would guess but have not got the time in inclination to work out the exact number

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I got to about 65 between 1976 and 1982 (courtesy of Brighton going from old Div 3 to old Div 1), but now thanks to the likes of York, Exeter, Shrewsbury etc going out of the league it's down to about 62.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm always rubbish at these because I'm a fair weather fan but I've been to....

Smellhurst, Dean Court, Anfield, Old Trafford, Pride Park, Rushden, Preistfield, Carrow Road, Bath (when Brizzie Rovers played ther, does that count), Brittania Stadium, Fratton Park, Loftus Road, Underhill, Griffin Park, Wycombe, St Andrews, Elm Park, Watford, County Ground (nottingham), Layer Road, County Ground (swindon), Hillsborough, Racecourse, Peterborough, Bescott Stadium, Scunny, Brisbane Road, Meadow Lane....

I thnk that's it. 28! Rubbish.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I'm always rubbish at these because I'm a fair weather fan but I've been to....

Smellhurst, Dean Court, Anfield, Old Trafford, Pride Park, Rushden, Preistfield, Carrow Road, Bath (when Brizzie Rovers played ther, does that count), Brittania Stadium, Fratton Park, Loftus Road, Underhill, Griffin Park, Wycombe, St Andrews, Elm Park, Watford, County Ground (nottingham), Layer Road, County Ground (swindon), Hillsborough, Racecourse, Peterborough, Bescott Stadium, Scunny, Brisbane Road, Meadow Lane....

I thnk that's it. 28! Rubbish.

Cannot have Barnet as they have dropped out the league.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I really dunno ... well over 60 I would guess in about 35 years!!
But also done about 20 Scottish league grounds and half a dozen conference grounds.

Favourite large ground: Stadium of Light, Sunderland
Worst large ground: Maine Road, Man City
Favourite Small ground: Stair Park, Stranraer
Worst small ground: The Shay, Halifax

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I've actually done very few of the Premiership grounds as I was just a wee nipper when we were last at a good few of them, in fact its only since Wembley has been closed that the figures have been topped up.

Old Trafford will be a new ground for me on Saturday taking the grand figure to 59

On OTLW's theme....
Favourite large ground: Hillsborough, it just gets me every time
Worst large ground: Ewood Park, no atmosphere, no fans !!
Favourite Small ground: Withdean
Worst small ground: Withdean

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Favourite large ground: Derby, strangely.
Worst large ground: Britannia Stadium, as an away fan it was pretty intimidating,
Favourite Small ground: Rushden, BURGERS
Worst small ground: Priestfield.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Is this the ground or the club? For example does the Dell, old den, Filbert Street, Ayresome Park, Roker, Baseball Ground etc count?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Mine are in my signature.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
mines in the low 30s but im only 19 :)

should hopefully be adding derby, leeds, stoke, rotherham and maybe shef utd to that list though :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here