Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

700 tickets remaining to Palace as on Wednesday morning.

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
I have just purchased my ticket and asked how many are left. The guy said 700 remaining but expect a large proportion to sell from 5pm when 1000 loyalty points enables purchase.

I can not wait!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
What a joke !!! Knew we would only just sell out.... Bet there are still tickets left at the weekend.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Most of us are waiting until 5pm. Cannot buy tickets with less than 1250 loyalty points before then!

How many tickets were we allocated?

petercg365

Oct 25, 2011
I phoned up 2 hours ago and they told me there were 800 left. I don't think they have much of an idea.
When I read there were only 300 left on Monday I bought one in the Palace end. What a mug. I bet I can't sell it to a Nigel either. NOT ENOUGH SUPPORTERS.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The prioritisation of tickets for this fixture has been an unmitigate disaster. At least can be reasonably comfortable about getting a ticket tonight but the site is going to be getting hammered for these and Newcastle tickets.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I phoned the ticket office an hour ago and was told that there are about 500 tkts left.

Will be on the tint bang on 5 :smokin:

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
I just called was told only around 100 left and they expect all of them to go in next hour or two an none to be left by 5pm tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here