Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7:15 ripon

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Message recieved:

Morning Steve! Horse in question again from the Tate yard is PRINCE OF JOHANNE 7.15Ripon.. Bit obvious m8 and im expecting nothing else but a win!! I say it again Steve its the most genuine and direct info im ever likely to receive! I'll talk to ya about it when i get more time. ;-)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I will go £5 E/W

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
moggy knows his stuff F.A.C.T,have lumped on 50,heres hoping

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I had to send an email to someone called Johanne today and paused for thought on the bizarre and unnecessary 'h'. It was obviously an omen for this horse. I am going to get involved. LARGE.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Bored in a meeting at work, I've just noticed the 3.30 at Chester.

Chester is the tightest course in the country. In 5F races such as the 3.30 horses which don't handle the bend can lose upwards of 5 lengths, therefore a low draw and Course and Distance form are always worth a look.

Scarlet Rocks is 20-1 (previous winner out of Stall 4) and is bottom weight. Worth a small sniff EW. Cathy Gannon isn't a mug jockey either. Done it in a reverse forecast with Julius Geezer, another CD winner as well.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bored in a meeting at work, I've just noticed the 3.30 at Chester.

Chester is the tightest course in the country. In 5F races such as the 3.30 horses which don't handle the bend can lose upwards of 5 lengths, therefore a low draw and Course and Distance form are always worth a look.

Scarlet Rocks is 20-1 (previous winner out of Stall 4) and is bottom weight. Worth a small sniff EW. Cathy Gannon isn't a mug jockey either. Done it in a reverse forecast with Julius Geezer, another CD winner as well.

Came nowhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here