Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5Live expert touted us for promotion.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
5 live did a brief trail last night with the presenter of Wednesdays Championship Preview program ( 7pm I think he said),... he was asked quickly at the end who were his top 3 for promotion to the Prem this season, he said Leicester, Brighton and West Ham...... I was a little shocked, and didnt really have the same conviction,.... we will be mid-table I reckon, but lets hear what he has to say in detail on Weds night.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Not sure,.. but looking on the schedule, its Mark Pougatch and Colin Murray at 19:30 for the preview show,..... sorry didn't catch the name.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
5 live did a brief trail last night with the presenter of Wednesdays Championship Preview program ( 7pm I think he said),... he was asked quickly at the end who were his top 3 for promotion to the Prem this season, he said Leicester, Brighton and West Ham...... I was a little shocked, and didnt really have the same conviction,.... we will be mid-table I reckon, but lets hear what he has to say in detail on Weds night.

Well that's those three teams f*cked then! No point putting any money on any of them. Jinxed.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Gus is a guest for the preview show on Wednesday - should be worth listening to. Given that the Beeb is basing itself at the Amex for Foorball Focus and the 5 Live coverage all afternoon on Saturday I thibk we're going to feature alot in discussions.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope Mark Bright is part of the bbc team, be nice to rub that idiots nose in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here