Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

50GB Free Online Backup Space

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That's incredible value, I currently pay about £60 per year for 60GB from sugar sync, mainly because of the seamless coordination from iPhone / iPad mac, which this MediaFire system seems to do.

Have you used it at all, or seen any reviews? The £60 for Sugarsync is worth it for it's functionality and ensuring my work stuff is properly backed up, but I'd switch in a shot if this MediaFire is as good.

Well, it doesn't have the functionality of Sugarsync (which is excellent by the way) but is still hell of a lot of storage. I think I'll be signing up for archiving files and stuff I don't need regular access to.

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33153_7-57499774-10391733/get-50gb-of-free-cloud-storage-from-mediafire/

Last edited:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
That's incredible value, I currently pay about £60 per year for 60GB from sugar sync, mainly because of the seamless coordination from iPhone / iPad mac, which this MediaFire system seems to do.

Have you used it at all, or seen any reviews? The £60 for Sugarsync is worth it for it's functionality and ensuring my work stuff is properly backed up, but I'd switch in a shot if this MediaFire is as good.

Just found out about it on my Twitter Feed. Have signed up because as you say its an incredible value!

Give it a test, it's free!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here