Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

50 years ago today

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
50 years ago today was the 4th of may 1960.

A lot of yougsters wont remember what happened that day so maybe someone shouild tell the young so and so`s exactly what occured all those years ago as they dont seem to care the disrespectful little gits with their innits and their yeah cool man sayings. Well i for one think its time they realised that there was a fifty years ago today and that some of us remember what happened and we need to tell these little upstarts exactly whats what so they should show a liittle moore respect for people who were there ... FULL STOP...

So if you remember then tell them NOW

Manthorpee

I'm Not Jake
Jul 22, 2008
London

A lot of yougsters wont remember what happened that day so maybe someone shouild tell the young so and so`s exactly what occured all those years ago as they dont seem to care the disrespectful little gits with their innits and their yeah cool man sayings. Well i for one think its time they realised that there was a fifty years ago today and that some of us remember what happened and we need to tell these little upstarts exactly whats what so they should show a liittle moore respect for people who were there ... FULL STOP...

Someone's got some serious issues...

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
50 Years ago today Werner Faymann the current Chancellor of Austria was born.

FACT

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Why don't you just tell us, if it is so important?

edit:
Oh, I get it, Anthony Newley was number one with "Do you mind?"

Last edited:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Margaret Thatcher became Prime Minister on 4 May 1979.

Ken Livingstone became Mayor of London on 4 May 2000.

Eric Sykes was born 4 May 1923.

Michael Barrymore was born 4 May 1952 - awight?

Diana Dors died 4 May 1984.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Could it be the fact that Mr Moon looked like this on that very day?

moon8.jpg

:ohmy:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
May the 4th be with you?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Was it the day you failed your English exam

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Had time been discovered back then?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Please don't tell us the answer as I'm sure we'll all be underwhelmed - not to mention hugely disappointed - when we find out.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Margaret Thatcher became Prime Minister on 4 May 1979.

Ken Livingstone became Mayor of London on 4 May 2000.

Eric Sykes was born 4 May 1923.

Michael Barrymore was born 4 May 1952 - awight?

Diana Dors died 4 May 1984.

Programme Seller was born on this day 1962

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The United States signed an agreement to sell 17,000,000 metric tons of surplus grain to India over a four year period, in exchange for $1,276,000,000

certainly something to think about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here