Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

50 Points for Palace Tickets tonight

Will there be a big scramble at 5pm?

There are still about 700 currently available, but so far only those with 100 point can buy one. When you strip out the STH's this must be a VERY limited number of punters.

Has any South Stand STH been asked to move for this game? If what I was told on here by PM proves to be correct, then I think S1G will be Palace for this game.

There are some (not too many) STH's here tho. If you have been asked to move, was you given a choice?

Once these 700 go, there are of course the north corners which I am guessing will be another 2000 ish - I'm sure these will go too.

Aren't they only getting 2500?

To be fair, 2500 would be the whole of the south. I think it holds circa 2650. I guess 150 seat for segregation one end and probably S1C (one of the corner blocks) for segregation the other end.

Last year, there was no need for segregation areas in the south as the stand sat on it's own.

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
Is it too risky waiting for the 'cheaper' seats to become available or the nw corner, dont want to miss out altogether..

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
I have > 50 (but fewer than 100) points so will be buying tonight (maybe) if the NW seats are available. That's where I'd like to sit, get (and add to) the derby atmosphere from the North loudmouths :D and also just to see what the NW is like.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I've got 50+ Pts but wanted to go some others friend who only <50pts. Does anyone has a view of my chance of getting tickets when things drop to 10pts. Don't wanna miss out altogether...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've got 50+ Pts but wanted to go some others friend who only <50pts. Does anyone has a view of my chance of getting tickets when things drop to 10pts. Don't wanna miss out altogether...
Ticket exchange will be your friend I suspect.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ticket exchange will be your friend I suspect.

Not sure, there were a hundred or so available at the '10 point stage' last season when we had a 20ish thousand capacity. We've now got almost another 10k seats available so I'd have thought most who want one should get one.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Is it too risky waiting for the 'cheaper' seats to become available or the nw corner, dont want to miss out altogether..

i thought that, but i've gone for a seat right at the back and in the corner of W1I, which means its practically in the north corner. wanted to secure a seat before a) they sell out and b) i run out of money :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here