Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

50 Cent: Utter !!!!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
50 cent i think is my most hated person. he released an album 'get rich or die tryin'' which is both a horrible ethos and certainly not something to be advocating to kids, sadly for whom he is a role model.
there has been a small victory today, however, for common sense as he has been forced to take down posters promoting his album as they have been recognised as being damaging to community. it is just a shame that these powers that be do not have the authority to remove him from the planet entirely.

_40953464_poster.jpg

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Tesco in Disguise said:
50 cent i think is my most hated person. he released an album 'get rich or die tryin'' which is both a horrible ethos and certainly not something to be advocating to kids, sadly for whom he is a role model.
there has been a small victory today, however, for common sense as he has been forced to take down posters promoting his album as they have been recognised as being damaging to community. it is just a shame that these powers that be do not have the authority to remove him from the planet entirely.

_40953464_poster.jpg

get rich or die trying, nothing wrong with that ethos. As for the posters, if the film was Godfather or Die Hard, you can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't have banned the image!!

E

enigma

He aint even a good rapper- but very smart business wise.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Re: Re: 50 Cent: Utter !!!!

dwayne said:
get rich or die trying, nothing wrong with that ethos. As for the posters, if the film was Godfather or Die Hard, you can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't have banned the image!!

good point, totally agree.

E

enigma

brightonfan_86 said:
I can't wait to play his new game and see his new film, and hopefully get his new album for christmas.

Save your money and buy UK artists albums.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Tesco in Disguise said:

What utter f***ing shit. What are you, the whole of middle America? I think there's a damn sight more damaging things to community in that place than a
black rapper.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks

dwayne said:
get rich or die trying, nothing wrong with that ethos.

So you have no problem with someone who believes that the pursuit of money is the highest priority in life, so high as to be worth sacrificing your life for?

Nice.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Re: Re: Re: 50 Cent: Utter !!!!

DJ Leon said:
So you have no problem with someone who believes that the pursuit of money is the highest priority in life, so high as to be worth sacrificing your life for?

Believes? Or is using a message to sell records?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville

dwayne said:

this is precisely why everyone hates you. the ethos of putting the attainment of money as your life's highest priority makes you the worst kind of human being. and just because the film 'die hard' has 'die' in the title does not make that example analogous with this one. you complete moron.

magoo said:
What utter f***ing shit. What are you, the whole of middle America? I think there's a damn sight more damaging things to community in that place than a black rapper.

yes, there certainly are. but that does not change the fact that being completely selfish (which is what 'get rich or die trying' both advocates and is necessary for) is damaging for any society.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Tesco in Disguise said:
this is precisely why everyone hates you. the ethos of putting the attainment of money as your life's highest priority makes you the worst kind of human being. and just because the film 'die hard' has 'die' in the title does not make that example analogous with this one. you complete moron.

yes, there certainly are. but that does not change the fact that being completely selfish (which is what 'get rich or die trying' both advocates and is necessary for) is damaging for any society.

You're taking it all WAY too seriously, and as for Die Hard I was talking about the imagery used to promote the film not the title:jester:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Tesco in Disguise said:
Couple of points here. Firstly, I would argue that "get rich or die trying" is NOT the ethos you're suggesting. All that suggests is that you shouldn't lose sight of the aim of trying to get rich. It doesn't suggest to me that you should forego everything else in the persuit.
Secondly, I reckon you're out of date if you really do think dwayne is hated by everyone. Sure he posts controversy for controversy's sake, but quite frankly he's an enjoyable and often amusing antidote to the many tedious over-sensitive hand-wringers on here.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Re: Re: Re: Re: 50 Cent: Utter !!!!

Simster said:
Couple of points here. Firstly, I would argue that "get rich or die trying" is NOT the ethos you're suggesting. All that suggests is that you shouldn't lose sight of the aim of trying to get rich. It doesn't suggest to me that you should forego everything else in the persuit.
Secondly, I reckon you're out of date if you really do think dwayne is hated by everyone. Sure he posts controversy for controversy's sake, but quite frankly he's an enjoyable and often amusing antidote to the many tedious over-sensitive hand-wringers on here.

:ohmy:

Agreed Dwayne's my favourite Chimney Sweep to the Stars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here