Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 reasons not to buy the iPhone 4

Mar 13, 2008
No. 1 doesnt apply to us here in the civilized world so only 4.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
No. 4: No Swype

I've not got my HTC Desire yet but I have read aboiut Swype and it sounds amazing, cant wait to give it a whirl.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Nothing there worries me. The only real issue is his antenna problem. Not had a chance to test it yet as still waiting to be connected. There seem to be a lot of people saying it's not really a problem and you have to hold the phone in a very unnatural way to cause it to happen. Time will tell I suppose.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Nothing there worries me. The only real issue is his antenna problem. Not had a chance to test it yet as still waiting to be connected. There seem to be a lot of people saying it's not really a problem and you have to hold the phone in a very unnatural way to cause it to happen. Time will tell I suppose.

so you queued up for a phone for hours and you cant even use its most basic feature yet?! :laugh:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have not been able to get the signal to drop like they say on mine yet despite numerous attempts.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
whats the big deal its just another phone with the same old features?

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
so you queued up for a phone for hours and you cant even use its most basic feature yet?! :laugh:

What's your point? I knew it would take a long time to connect as it's launch day and was always going to be busy.

It is now working fine and am pleased to confirm there is no sign of this antenna problem. Full bars all the way, no matter how i hold it. Hurrah.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I'm sticking with my HTC Android device. It has served me well so far, however I'm always curious about getting an Iphone next purely for the apps.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
I have the HTC Desire, this phone is the best reason not to get an Iphone. Don't get taken in by all the hype.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Same for me.
Also antenna problems my arse! Im holding it in my left hand and I've got a full signal !

Yep agreed, Absolutely no problems with the signal, Even if i try and do it by covering the antena on purpose it doesn't drop any bars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here