Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 million on which?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I know its controversial and everyone is going to flame but I would say................

Seats

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Players...I have my seat already, so I don't care about any one else.

Make it so mr le forge

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Yep seats, lets finish the Amex off. It looks fantastic now but a blind man can see its not the finished product just yet. Will be even more awsome with another tier on east stand and the three corners filled in.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Seats. Gus has a knack of finding players that are discarded from other teams, or free, and turning them into brilliant players so he doesn't need the money (what he has already spent came from sales of others)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Pies :moo:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
seats

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
An entertainment park called "Gus world", rides will include a roller coaster that enters Bill Archers mouth and exits his arse into brilliant light to a recording of him saying "i will never f*** with Brighton again." The next ride will be a virtual tour of planet Earth narrated by Gus. Called "Earth eeeez complicated."( a bit like ET at Universal studios only better) Then there will be punch machine (this will be a good earner) with Stanley's face on the front. STH get free goes. Then there will be a lazar quest style building in which you work as a team to hunt a running David Bellotti. You can track him by his ramblings, like "if i only had a brain i could rule the world!" and the sound of money falling on the floor.

This is just an idea nothing is confirmed yet.

Brilliant!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
seats and executive boxes to fill in the holes.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Chips

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Seats - a 30k Falmer is something I spend far too much time thinking about - not that it's ever time wasted you understand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here