Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 million on which?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Seats. They will bring in the revenue for Gus over the longer term, year on year, rather than a one-off.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
seats as that would equal £5m in next to no time for the team.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
More seats, more revenue, more money to buy players. Speculate to accumulate.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
In my opinion i would invest in the stadium for the time being. If they are in place for next season we would only need to occupy on average 5,000 of the seats at an average price of £30 to make £3,000,000 over 20 home games. We'd have the money back over 2 seasons and can invest in the playing squad after one season after the initial £5m outlay.

I should be Tony's right hand man :)

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Looks like opinion is divided. You should set up a poll, Rev.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
But as we haven't got planning permission to put in the seats the £5M would just sit in the bank earning nowt (but would be better spent on improvements to the transport links)

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
An entertainment park called "Gus world", rides will include a roller coaster that enters Bill Archers mouth and exits his arse into brilliant light to a recording of him saying "i will never f*** with Brighton again." The next ride will be a virtual tour of planet Earth narrated by Gus. Called "Earth eeeez complicated."( a bit like ET at Universal studios only better) Then there will be punch machine (this will be a good earner) with Stanley's face on the front. STH get free goes. Then there will be a lazar quest style building in which you work as a team to hunt a running David Bellotti. You can track him by his ramblings, like "if i only had a brain i could rule the world!" and the sound of money falling on the floor.

This is just an idea nothing is confirmed yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here