Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 a side footy

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
After a six month sabbatical, my five a side footy team is starting up once more. Due to issues around unpaid fines etc, we need to come up with a new name. In the past we have been known as North River, Inter Me Naan and Five Fists of Flying Football Fury. Sadly, our creative juices appear to have dried up, so I ask you, NSC, to come up with a suitable name

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What league do you play in?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
AllCoppersAreBastards !!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yo Mumma. So when people are asked who they are playing this week they have to say Yo Mumma.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Les Biehn said:
Yo Mumma. So when people are asked who they are playing this week they have to say Yo Mumma.

May lead to further disciplinary issues when the ref asks who we are when we arrive on the hallowed astroturf.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
A52 Seagull said:
May lead to further disciplinary issues when the ref asks who we are when we arrive on the hallowed astroturf.

Free Kick to Yo Mumma sounds alright though.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
A52 Seagull said:
Power League, Nottingham. The spiritual Home of Five a Side Football.

The spiritual home of five-a-side football is Pitch Invasion @ The Stanley Deacon Leisur Complex, Whitehawk.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Our five a side indoor netball team was called The Electric Eels (we were sponsored by a drain cleaning company)....there were some great names in that comp..sadly I can't remember any..

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
A52 Seagull said:
After a six month sabbatical, my five a side footy team is starting up once more. Due to issues around unpaid fines etc, we need to come up with a new name. In the past we have been known as North River, Inter Me Naan and Five Fists of Flying Football Fury. Sadly, our creative juices appear to have dried up, so I ask you, NSC, to come up with a suitable name

How about :
Ken Dodds Dad's Dog's Dead !
let them try and write that on the trophy!!!
P.S. do not know if his dads dog is really dead

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
Isyoursister athletic :clap:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
there is a team in the Eastbourne Pitch Invasion league called Norfolk 'n' Chance...

solid work from those funsters

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Barking Loners
Real Naked
Can't kick won't kick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here