Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

48 points will do us.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
48 points, I reckon that's what any team need to stay in this division and I am a realist anything less than championship footy next season is a failure anything more is a success. We are still building and things are heading in the right direction. Personally I think we are good enough to stay above mid table and that would be a good achievement.

Some people set expectations tooooooo high. 2 steps forward and one back is good enough for me.

Cut some slack to players that have an off day and stay behind them. Let Gus do his job. Out of 20,000 fans there are 18,000 that think they could do better but none that could.

Rant over. Come on you seagulls..... we are effing brilliant.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
48 points, I reckon that's what any team need to stay in this division and I am a realist anything less than championship footy next season is a failure anything more is a success. We are still building and things are heading in the right direction. Personally I think we are good enough to stay above mid table and that would be a good achievement.

Some people set expectations tooooooo high. 2 steps forward and one back is good enough for me.

Cut some slack to players that have an off day and stay behind them. Let Gus do his job. Out of 20,000 fans there are 18,000 that think they could do better but none that could.

We will be a success! :thumbsup:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I said 48 points will do us
i said 48 points will do us

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think we will need 55 pts this year to avoid relegation.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I think we will need 55 pts this year to avoid relegation.

Oh listen to you..................ok 55 points will do us.......goodfella is full of shite.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
More comments please...Albion Albion Albion.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Cut some slack to players that have an off day and stay behind them. Let Gus do his job. Out of 20,000 fans there are 18,000 that think they could do better but none that

Well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here