Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Anyone had a look in the 100 players your club should sign?

Lynch is in there as is Rami Shaaban!

I noticed Zebroski as well
I wonder if Wilkins is still interested in him? or was that Mcghee?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Zebroski?

Famous for

(1) a few goals in the Conference this season and

(2) smashing Paul Wotton over the head with a glass jug during Plymouth Argyle's pre-season tour of Austria, leaving him with his ear and scalp hanging off, and needing over a hundred stitches in his head.

:eek:

Don't piss this man off :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The piece about Steve Foster by Des Lynam was wrong he said he missed the 83 Cup Final through injury when everybody bar apparently Des knows it was because he was suspended.

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
Zebroski?

Famous for

(2) smashing Paul Wotton over the head with a glass jug during Plymouth Argyle's pre-season tour of Austria, leaving him with his ear and scalp hanging off, and needing over a hundred stitches in his head.

:

Blimey. Mind you, a mate of mine went to school with Wotton and reckoned he was a right tool. So perhaps Zebroski's actions were completely REASONABLE...?:)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
again Richard Morris is writing for them and again having a slight go at Kuipers not nearly as bad as last time tho

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
again Richard Morris is writing for them and again having a slight go at Kuipers not nearly as bad as last time tho

You'd think they'd employ better spell checkers though, unless we've signed FDM's sister Michelle Kuipers and I missed it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Blimey. Mind you, a mate of mine went to school with Wotton and reckoned he was a right tool. So perhaps Zebroski's actions were completely REASONABLE...?:)

Well there was talk at the time of Wotton being a regular bully to younger players in the Plymouth squad, and the story goes that he was taking the piss out of Zebroski's speech impediment on the coach en route back from a pre-season friendly in Austria, when Zebroski just lost his rag (he was about 18 at the time).

Doesn't in any way excuse his subsequent actions, but might indicate why he snapped, without justifying them.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

They asked three areas we could be strengthened.

I said a back up goalie, a creative midfielder IF O'Callaghan goes back to Ipswich and an exciting natural winger.

They chose one to highlight.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair we do need an experienced back up keeper.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Kuipers has never been injured or made a mistake. FACT!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
oh oh oh - I have been desperate to talk about this supplement in this issue. On the back page it listed SIDWELL as one of the best deals or whatever it is in there. Yes it is one of the best deals BUT BOLLOX to Reading - poaching bastards - you wait till i write a rant...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here