Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

42 GOLD, 29 SILVER, and 31 BRONZE

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The BBC has been a disgrace, they relegated the Paralympic coverage to an hour on BBC2 in the evening. No wall to wall coverage unlike the Olympics.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Second Olympics in a row where they have come 2nd in the medal table. Well done a real sporting achievement.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
The BBC has been a disgrace, they relegated the Paralympic coverage to an hour on BBC2 in the evening. No wall to wall coverage unlike the Olympics.

Not a disgrace at all it doesn't warrant the media coverage unlike the Olympics, shoot me down in flames but I can't see people rushing home to catch any of the Paralympic coverage.

1067Seagull

Banned
Jun 27, 2008
I think it"s grate we have the best spasstics in the world for such a small contry. Me and Adrie offten see them when we"re out on the pull in Walsall when term startts, and I like them lots and Adrie to. I can"tt stand people who are snnotty to them just cos they live in wheelchares or are a bit mong, if you think abuot it if they didn"t exist what would all the wheelchare manufakturers do with the stuff they make in factorries, it would all be waisted, so they are doing GOOD things being such great spazzfolk

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think it"s grate we have the best spasstics in the world for such a small contry. Me and Adrie offten see them when we"re out on the pull in Walsall when term startts, and I like them lots and Adrie to. I can"tt stand people who are snnotty to them just cos they live in wheelchares or are a bit mong, if you think abuot it if they didn"t exist what would all the wheelchare manufakturers do with the stuff they make in factorries, it would all be waisted, so they are doing GOOD things being such great spazzfolk

Ouch:thud:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

Even as a joke that is not funny.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Fantastic effort by the cripples and mongs.

And all done with disabilities. We'd have pissed those olympics if we'd sent out normal people.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
what a bunch of re....

really inspiring people bar the little midget ones, thats there own fault for being small.

If you have M.E do you quailify for the special olympics?

Oh my days. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

1067Seagull

Banned
Jun 27, 2008
And remmember that anyone who was Chinnese and finnished 4th in the normal Olimpics was then given spechul traneing by there police and ended up in the Paralimpics. I have founde watching it really inspyring, what does amayze me is that I never newe before that there were so many spazzfolk working in hoppitals, as they are full of paramediks, who must be mongs who are docttors to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here