Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4 yellows yesterday.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was going to say that but couldnt be bothered :) Im gonna be fair and say they both should have walked.

He was unlucky that day, but equally fortunate on others. He does, as I've said before have 'a bit of dog in him'. That's generally a GOOD thing, but he does lose the plot at times.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
From the first whistle this referee, and I use the term loosely, was clearly against us.
He was so one sided at times it was unbelievable, personally i thought our players showed great control throughout
How Trippier didn't get sent off for the elbow off the ball on Bridcutt I will never know
However I do think it is because referees don't like Gus also.
To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Burnley have a number of sending offs this season if they continue playing this way
Thre's only so many things goody two shoes Mr Howe can cover with his false smiles

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
I agree with Joker on this one. The ref was shocking yesterday. I still have no idea why Buckley was booked and the other three were unbelievably harsh. He also seemed to condone Burnley's antics. We showed great restraint and thoroughly deserved our win.

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
I agree with Joker on this one. The ref was shocking yesterday. I still have no idea why Buckley was booked and the other three were unbelievably harsh. He also seemed to condone Burnley's antics. We showed great restraint and thoroughly deserved our win.

Correct,but did you see the ref's guide dog at the tunnel entrance,the ref walked straight past it!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bruno's yellow looked harsh (although I don't know what had gone on before) and then they didn't get a booking for kicking Bridge in the head. Ref was not on our side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here