4 year old girl stabbed to death.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Sick. Some strange and horrible people out there

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How anyone can stab their own child is beyond me. Poor girl

The fact that she's been sectioned under the Mental Health Act should go some way towards answering that.

I doubt it's anywhere near as clear cut as it seems.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
The fact that she's been sectioned under the Mental Health Act should go some way towards answering that.

I doubt it's anywhere near as clear cut as it seems.

Hallelujah for someone with non-hysterical, and thought about words!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Mental illness can hit anyone. people do not act normaly and the things they do can be abhorrant to us 'normal' people.

I'd not judge or condem her just yet. her actions were terrible, there's no doubting that, but please reserve some judgement. She may well have been a nasty sort all her life but she may well also have been a loving mum and 'normal' person who has fallen prey to mental illness.

Believe me, either way she will suffer.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Which would further illustrate my point.

People are very quick to use the term "sick" for things that are merely annoying or unpleasant.

If the rumour above is true, it would suggest someone with very serious mental disturbance going on, someone genuinely ill and in need of urgent medical attention. Rather than, say, hanging.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Which would further illustrate my point.

People are very quick to use the term "sick" for things that are merely annoying or unpleasant.

If the rumour above is true, it would suggest someone with very serious mental disturbance going on, someone genuinely ill and in need of urgent medical attention. Rather than, say, hanging.

Spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here