Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4-4-2, thinks we will get 4th

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Just read the newest edition in which they analyse each team and they predict we will come 4th behind, saints, charlton and wednesday in that order. They also say are player to watch is Calderon.:amex:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Genius mag. Fair prediction I think but anywhere between 3rd and 7th is realistic.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
That's especially nice when you think which League One side ForFourTwo sponsors.

Sorry if this is fixtures but did anyone see the Guardian prediction on Saturday? Most newspapers, including I think the Guardian, are just predicting the usual suspects to win League One, or at least the sides they've heard of like Southampton and Charlton.

Thing is, the G also ran a readers' prediction as well and we absolutely swamped it. No one else in sight. Not only are we apparently going to win League One but we're also going to take all the runners-up places as well.

Congratulations on everyone involved in this hijack.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I get soooo aggravated by the so-called predictions.
Who'll win the Premier League? Chelsea.
Who'll win the Championship? Middlesbrough.
Who'll win League One? Southampton.
Who'll win League Two? Bradford.

Well done chaps, the pundits, as usual have picked the obvious choices. Claridge is the worst. It Soton losing really a shock? Did anyone actually watch ANY of their games last year? Hoof-ball. Snuff out Lambert (tough ask admittedly) and if you score you are likely to win.

Its shows which previews are worth their salt when you look further down the table. Thats when you see how much they really know.

We all had to put up with years of Leeds being guaranteed the title in League One. This year its almost as if the rest of us shouldn't even bother. The Scummers have already won our division!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here