Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3rd of May 1997

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
One day, one game, one goal, one player that will live long in Albion history. We thank and salute you Robbie Reinelt as we march towards a new league, a new ground and a new era...i will never forget 3/5/1997.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
The man has an immortal place in Albion history, as does Steve Gritt and a host of others from that traumatic season.

For family and geographical reasons I was less involved than I would have liked to have been in the struggles at the end of the Goldstone era. I've just finished reading Build A Bonfire, which I'd massively recommend to anyone who either wasn't around at that time, is too young to remember or wants a reminder of just what this club has been through.

Having a fresh appreciation of that is going to make this season even sweeter. The Amex and our current vibe is genuinely a dream delivered. Let's make the most of it :thumbsup: :banana: :banana:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Nothing will ever replicate the feeling of relief and elation at the final whistle. The best moment I've ever experienced supporting the Albion and it will never be bettered.

Although Doncaster in three weeks will be almost as emotional.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here