Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] 3 women killed in Bushey

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The ages of the victims have been given – aged 25, 28 and 61 and police say they believe it was a targeted incident.

And the man they are looking for:

1000005333.png

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

The victims were the wife and 2 daughters of BBC racing commentator, John Hunt.

The wife and two daughters of the BBC 5 Live racing commentator John Hunt are believed to be the victims of a triple crossbow murder in Hertfordshire, the Telegraph can reveal.

Police and paramedics were called to the Hunt family home in Bushey on Tuesday evening following reports that three women had been found with serious injuries.

It is believed Mr Hunt, who is married with three daughters, had been working for the BBC racing on Tuesday and may have raised the alarm when he returned home at around 7pm.

Despite the best efforts of paramedics, the three women died a short time later at the scene.

Hertfordshire Police have since issued an urgent appeal for 26-year-old Kyle Clifford from the Enfield area who is wanted in connection with the incident.

Mr Hunt, 58, who is a former police officer, has worked for BBC Radio Five Live for the last 20-years.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
OP, if you're trying to make some sort of point, you're a f****** t***
:shrug: what point do you think the OP might be making ? Obviously other than highlighting three horrific murders ?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Just awful. Barely imaginable grief for the surviving family.

OP, if you're trying to make some sort of point, you're a f****** t***
I'm reporting the news and spreading the image of the man police are trying to currently hunt down.

What point do you think I'm trying to make?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'm reporting the news and spreading the image of the man police are trying to currently hunt down.

What point do you think I'm trying to make?
I thought you were making a reference to his possible ethnicity, not that I have any idea what that is, while leaving out his name which had been published and sounds quite traditionally British.

I'll take you at your word and offer you my unreserved apologies.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
I thought you were making a reference to his possible ethnicity, not that I have any idea what that is, while leaving out his name which had been published and sounds quite traditionally British.

I'll take you at your word and offer you my unreserved apologies.
These murders are horrific, I can't see any connection and why you would ever imply it.
Let's hope they find this guy very quickly.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm genuinely interested as to how you came to that conclusion, and then thought it was right to post the words "f***ing twat"?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I hope they find him shaprish, must be scary if you are a school kid:

Jade-Simone Bacon, headteacher of St Michael’s primary school in Brigadier Hill, Enfield, said pupils have not been allowed to go outside, but parents will be able to pick up their children at “the normal time” at the end of the school day.

We’ve locked both buildings and just kept the children inside. So we’ve not had them on the field or the playground. It’s not a lockdown as in under the desks or hidden or anything, it’s just a lighter lockdown."

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What a horrible thing to have happened, I couldn’t even begin to imagine the pain the family must be going through. Heartbreaking.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
What a total nightmare. The press have now revealed that the suspects brother is currently doing time for murder. I'm surprised they are allowed to release that info because if the suspect goes to trial surely it could influence a jury?

Latest update police says police have cordoned off a cemetery. I think we can all hazard a guess how this is ending and it wont be a trial.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
A manhunt is under way after a mother and two daughters are believed to have been killed in a crossbow attack, triggering a massive search for the suspect – a 26-year-old British Army veteran

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here