Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 weeks to go.........

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
This is our current starting XI - Anyone spot where the weakness is??

Kuipers
Watson
Cullip
Pethick
Mayo
Hart
Rodger
Carpenter
Piercy
Marney
Mcphee

Subs:
May
Jones
Oatway
Butters
Lee

We need to buy NOW!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
i would imagine there are a few tranfers already in th eplans as DK and SC probably knew this was going on a while before it has been announced

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Coppell dropped a big enough hint a couple of weeks back when he said he'd rather Bobby was sold sooner rather than later. As long as he gets it he has plans for the money and will no doubt know exactly who he wants to help strengthen the team.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
could explain SC not diving into the transfer market just yet...maybe he did know about this all along and was just waiting for it to happen....maybe now we will start to see some new signings :)

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
CrabtreeBHA said:
could explain SC not diving into the transfer market just yet...maybe he did know about this all along and was just waiting for it to happen....maybe now we will start to see some new signings :)

I hope you're right but I still feel we've missed out on some good potential freebies - Cureton, Morrell, Robinson etc. We could have offered them quite a bit more cash with BZ's wages gone and an extra £1.5m in the bank.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Biggest hint was dropped after the Arundel game when SC mentioned something along the lines of wait till the end of the season before you thank me for staying and something about not signing Beasent as he had an ace to play. Not an exact quote but you know what I mean. I trusty SC and I'mn sure with even £500k he'd get a couple of gems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here