junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Help me out here....

Ive started to notice a few threads now have posts that just say things like:

5 pages.........

4 pages.........

3 pages........etc,etc.

Whats the joke?? Is it like the new "FIXTURES" or something like that?

And before all the comedians reply to this with..."2 pages" etc can at least ONE person give me a straight awnser:lolol:

CHEERS:jester:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
FIVE pages

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Looks like a 4 page thread to me. How many page thread to you think it will be Junior?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Junior, I think it refers, as Uncle Buck says, to topics that have been covered again and again and again and again. Despite this they STILL get raised and people STILL feel obliged to say the same things that they've said 20, 30, 40, times before - and I include myself in that. Plus newcomers add their twopennyworth and so the next time a 'popular' topic comes up it can very soon run to 2,3,4 etc pages.

However certaain topics have been done so many times that we HAVE actually breached eagreement. Absolutely EVERYBODY on NSC agrees the following are 100% TRUE:

1 - Leon Knight was a useless League 1 standard tosser and we are still celebrating the fact Swansea actually PAID us to take him off our hands.

2 - Mark McGhee should NEVER have been sacked as the current losing run richly demonstrates.

3 - The long-term survival of the club is far more important than staving off relegation. No money should be made available for transfers.

4 - Henderson is better than Kuipers.

Like I say, the above are all FACTS that have been proved true! Consequently none of those topics are now controversial as we all agree on them.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Brovian said:
Junior, I think it refers, as Uncle Buck says, to topics that have been covered again and again and again and again. Despite this they STILL get raised and people STILL feel obliged to say the same things that they've said 20, 30, 40, times before - and I include myself in that. Plus newcomers add their twopennyworth and so the next time a 'popular' topic comes up it can very soon run to 2,3,4 etc pages.

However certaain topics have been done so many times that we HAVE actually breached eagreement. Absolutely EVERYBODY on NSC agrees the following are 100% TRUE:

1 - Leon Knight was a useless League 1 standard tosser and we are still celebrating the fact Swansea actually PAID us to take him off our hands.

2 - Mark McGhee should NEVER have been sacked as the current losing run richly demonstrates.

3 - The long-term survival of the club is far more important than staving off relegation. No money should be made available for transfers.

4 - Henderson is better than Kuipers.

Like I say, the above are all FACTS that have been proved true! Consequently none of those topics are now controversial as we all agree on them.

I disagree. :angry:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Biscuit said:
I disagree. :angry:
Can't argue with FACTS though Biscuit, old bean. The above are all as true as the earth going round the sun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here