Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2nd Car park & Under 10s

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
Dear Insider,

I apologise at the outset as I'm sure these Qs must have been asked already but I could not locate them.

The Disabled car park seems to be in two seperate locations. I understand that the first one has to have cars in by an hour & a half prior to the match.
1. Where is the other one located?
2. How far from the stadium is it on foot/wheels?
3. Are there any time constraints for its use, similar to park no.1?

With regards to under10s, parents of "younger" children are understandably not allow them to attend evening matches that don't kick off until 7.45 and may have to involve staying for half an hour further after the match.
1. Are these tickets transferable?
2. If need be are they refundable?
3. I have heard a suggestion that adults without children will then be asked to sit in another part of the stadium. Can you clarify what the clubs official position is re: this subject?

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Regards, Libra-gully

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Regards the queries about disabled parking, I would advise you contact the club's customer services team and explain your requirements. With regard to parking, there are limited disabled spaces on the stadium site, and further spaces on Sussex University to be allocated, but both provide wheelchair access to the stadium. There are no time constraints on the near-site parking at Sussex University, but the parking on the stadium (the VIP car park located over the small rail bridge) closes at 1.30pm as the stadium's exterior concourse will be closed to traffic from that point onwards - and for a period after the match.

Regards under-10s, yes, subject to availability, these tickets can be upgraded, but season tickets are not refundable. For tickets in the family stand, subject to availability, if you're upgrading to two adults you may be re-located yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here