Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

26/12/09 ORIENT,our biggest game of this season so far?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
They are one place above us with a plus 4 goal difference,we are going to have to put 5 clear goals past them to leapfrog them.
It really is the classic 6 pointer and im going for a 2-0 win to the Albion in front of 6685 (285 away).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
nothing less than a 6-0 thrashing is unacceptable.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
What's more concerning is that we are talking about a six-pointer on Boxing Day. We had 7 cup-finals at the back end of last season, and the games are starting to get like that already - worrying times indeed.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
It will be an 8 goal thriller minus a ray wilkins thumper....6-2 to the mighty stripes. Bonus for us all....ref will make us use an orange ball ala the old days!

7215 (293 away)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Brighton 5-0 Orient.

If we took our chances against Swindon, we'd have won 3-2. I think we just need to score an early goal to really roll a team over, and I see no reason why we shouldn't tear Orient to shreds. Someone is going to cop it, why not Orient?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We had 7 cup-finals at the back end of last season, and the games are starting to get like that already - worrying times indeed.
No they're not. :lol:

Some people on here really need to man up.
We'll probably lose to Orient though, Dicker is suspended so our midfield will be a turgid non entity again.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Wouldnt a 2 goal win takes us to equal goal difference of -14 but we would have scored more so go above them!! That would be a good physcological boost as we would be out of the bottom 4.

Your right a 2 goal win would take us above them, this has got to be the target for the boys. It will be interesing to see how Gus combats Dicker being suspended. I would imagine him changing the formation.
I hope he goes 4-4-2 with cox in on the left, but fear he may play three centre back in a 3-5-2 and use Bennett and McNulty as fullbacks.
It worked for ManUtd yesterday!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
El-Abd and Whingy to kick the shit out of McGleish

the score - not a clue

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Man Utd have no fit central defenders we have loads but it is not the quantity but the quality we are lacking. IMHO he will stick with 4-4-2 and just put Cox on the left wing.

I wonder if it worth experimenting with Livermore and allowing him or McNulty to get forward and the other to cover when this happens.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
All this talk of 6 -2 , 5-0 etc etc makes me laugh.

I'd be happy with a scrappy 1 - 0 with the goal coming off someones backside for all I care.

I just want 3 points !!!!!!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Brighton 5-0 Orient.

If we took our chances against Swindon, we'd have won 3-2. I think we just need to score an early goal to really roll a team over, and I see no reason why we shouldn't tear Orient to shreds. Someone is going to cop it, why not Orient?

Because most of our team can't score for shit.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind whatsoever that we will lose this game.

Hopefully someone soon might realise that we're in a MUCH worse position this season than we were last.

Why do you say that when we are only about 2 or 3 players off of being a good team, and these will hopefully come in during January. By the way good to have you back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here