Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

25 old bill hospitialised, 250 arrested

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Just an idea, but how about any convincted rioters / looters get shipped out for 6 months working with the relief effort in Somalia. They can either join in, and learn how to care for their fellow man, or they can take off into the hills and try their luck with the local militia if they think they're so feckin' 'ard!

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Just an idea, but how about any convincted rioters / looters get shipped out for 6 months working with the relief effort in Somalia. They can either join in, and learn how to care for their fellow man, or they can take off into the hills and try their luck with the local militia if they think they're so feckin' 'ard!

This

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

either way they have to stay the 6 months-behave and you come back on time-none of this released early bullshit.

Cheeky Chappie

Sep 27, 2007
Gritt23 has hit the nail on the head. Can't believe I'm watching scenes from England. Too depressing for words. Too many lairy, thick, unemployable toe-rags out there.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

I'll sign the petition. If these people want to endanger lives and property in their own country, they can do one!

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Pent up feelings of despair from young people with no hope or the glimmer of any aspirations in life.

Cocaine DAVE and his bullingdon sidekick George Gideon Osborn are both still on holiday.

Most of these kids have probably never had a foreign holiday.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

yeah, this.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
What right do we have to send them to other countries?. Im sure they wont want the scum that are tearing up our streets anymore than we do. Ive always said they should build a large prison off the coast of Hull or somewhere, chuck them all in and let them all at each other. Ive never understood this namby pamby cushdy little number they get in our prisons with the central heating, nice comfy bed, televisions and playstations. THe country has gone to the dogs.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Pent up feelings of despair from young people with no hope or the glimmer of any aspirations in life.

Cocaine DAVE and his bullingdon sidekick George Gideon Osborn are both still on holiday.

no matter how bad u had it u can never justify putting people lives at risk!!! ur an idiot!!!! plenty of people have had it far harder than them and do not resort to this!!!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Just about the most pathetic post on here all year.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bullshit-never went abroad till i was 25.did not make me like them,my Mother & Fathers odd slap and showing me how to survive on my own and love did make me unlike them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here