Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£24,£32,£40,£46

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Was going to get the £40 tickets but now i'm thinking about splashing out an extra 6 quid and get the top notch tickets.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Locky said:
Not sure yet .....probably £32 but may go for the £40
depends where the £32 are and what the view will be like.
the £32 are second tier ones !

Nov 3, 2003
not a bad site indeed but not exactly crystal clear where the restricted view seats are and i think its bad practice for any club to be selling these type seats without advance notice i dont see the official web site stating this will that be informed information for the punter before purchasing i doubt it. The club say all seats are good well if you are live at a ground id say being able to see the pitch all of it was good anything less isnt and should be clear. so it looks as if unless to purchase the 2 top price tickets you may well end up with a restricted view

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think we are going for the £46 option.

It's not going to be a cheap day out but there again play off finals only come around every 13 years or so!:)

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Basically a sinderstand it

£46 tickets are middle tier
£40 Are front of top tier
£32 Are middle of bottom and middle of top tier
£24 Are right at the back of top and bottom tier Back of top tier can be restricted by the big TV screens.

The North End price structure that applied at the Third Division play-offs last season is the same for us.

I reckon the best bet for anyone wanting a good position behind the goal is a £40 ticket in Block N3.

Seating%20Plan.jpg

[For £38, £32, £26, £20 in this plan, read £46, £40, £32, £24 for our game]

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
That looks awesome. I was thinking £32 would be ok, but the middle tier looks best so it may have to be £46.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Back of the top tier - you need a telescope to see what's going on on the pitch. Plus the back of that big scoreboard is a bit of a distraction.
Right at the front of lower tier - Kind of below pitch level which makes it difficult to see whats happening on the opposite side of the pitch.
Under the 2nd tier, at the back of the lower tier - not too bad a view, bit distanced from the action. I found those TV's to be rather annoying because of the silent TV effect whereby you are always attracted to a silent TV. In the end I stopped watching the action on the pitch and just watched TV. I could have watched it in a pub and saved my money!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here