Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2016 Ryder Cup

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I am stuck in A&E (again) so only looking at BBC website, looking very good but a long way to go, surely we can't win this, can we?

Hope you're ok.

The standard of golf is ridiculous. All the matches are close (only 1 of the 12 has a 2 shot lead) so could go either way but pulling back 3 points will need a lot to go for us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Americans holing too many puts.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Hope you're ok.

The standard of golf is ridiculous. All the matches are close (only 1 of the 12 has a 2 shot lead) so could go either way but pulling back 3 points will need a lot to go for us.

It's my 12 year old daughter, some sort of bad allergy to something started last night went down with piriton but has come back up again, her lips and lower face are 5 times their normal size, like Frank Bruno after a fight.
It's chocca in here mainly screaming babies, nightmare.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It's my 12 year old daughter, some sort of bad allergy to something started last night went down with piriton but has come back up again, her lips and lower face are 5 times their normal size, like Frank Bruno after a fight.
It's chocca in here mainly screaming babies, nightmare.

Yuck.....hope you're not waiting too long and she's alright.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
The yanks could have 100 yrds putts for par and they would still go in. I know you need some luck at putting bup fook sake. It's taking the Michael.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This is slipping away at the moment.

Oh, well play Lee Westwood!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Need some serious luck to win this now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports