Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***2013 Worlds Hardest Creature Competition- Quarter Finals- Honey Badger vs GWS***

Quarter Final 1

• Honey Badger

Votes: 70 55.6%
  • Great White Shark

Votes: 56 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 25, 2003
-Voting will last 24 hours
-Honey Badger won Group A with 34 votes. In round 2 defeated 3 opponents (Bullet Ant, Bird Eating Spider, Crown-of-Thorns Starfish) 32-11-7-5.
-Great White Shark was 3rd in Group B with 12 votes. In round 2 defeated Komodo Dragon 48-24.

Honey Badger
honeybadger1.jpg

Great White Shark
Great-White-Shark.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bye bye fishy. It's not the GWS' fault that it doesn't have the OPPORTUNITY to be as hard as the Badger, but thems the breaks.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Great White Shark, OBVIOUSLY

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I think the Honey Badger would taunt the shark from the beach side whilst tucking into some fresh cobra heads, GWS would eventually tire of this and try to take the badger, he would beach himself and then its game over! Honey Badger Wins!!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Honey Badger is struggling early on against the GWS. Is there an upset on the cards?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Someone tell me something HARD the Great White Shark does. Does it REGULARLY take on beasts many times it's size?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Great White Shark, OBVIOUSLY

Do you understand what the word hard means? An SAS/Marine/Kung Fu expert punching a 4 year old in the face, or a midget trying to fight an ARMY?

How can so many people still misunderstand this competition? It's been explained many times by the founder.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Do you understand what the word hard means? An SAS/Marine/Kung Fu expert punching a 4 year old in the face, or a midget trying to fight an ARMY?

How can so many people still misunderstand this competition? It's been explained many times by the founder.

You do realise the Honey Badger will never win, purely because of people trying to start these campaigns, if it's that hard then you shouldn't need to shout about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here