Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2012 Olympic football tickets just gone on sale

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Gone for GB v Uruguay at Millenium Stadium and also for the QF at the Mill Stad that GB would be in should they win the group.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
who cares

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I got UAE vs Uruaguary and Team GB vs Senegal double-header at Old Trafford. :clap:

£20 a ticket for 2 matches - brilliant stuff - even if I am sat up with the gods.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I still have South Korea vs Gabon tickets which i have no chance of shifting now - website just says about a ticket resale in "Spring 2012" and considering now its May, is there going to be one ?

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
website just says about a ticket resale in "Spring 2012" and considering now its May, is there going to be one ?

Yes, this is it. Apparently they didn't want to specify a date for tickets to go on sale as their website or staff couldn't cope with the demand :facepalm: hence why it's been done on the quiet.

I'm only going cos my son wants to .. kids pay their age, so his ticket wa sonly £7. We will see Egypt-NZ at Old Trafford and the QF with Brazil at St James Park.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Still doesnt help people stuck with tickets they dont want, should of been something in place for this as there are probably loads of people stuck with matches they dont want to see - i probably wont just go simply because i dont give a toss.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Gone for GB v Uruguay at Millenium Stadium and also for the QF at the Mill Stad that GB would be in should they win the group.

Where is this info?

I got QF and SM tickets in the first round at Wembley. Hoped to see GB in at least one of these games!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
We're off to see Senegal v Uruguay at Wembley on 29 July. Maybe Gus will be there cheering on his compadres :)
:banana: :banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here