Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2000 QPR tickets sold far......

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
2000 tickets sold far......

...............for QPR! (according to ticket office lad I've just spoken to)

Those slackers who haven't decided yet, get your request in soon, its gona be a top day out:clap:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
would love to come but go back to Hull on friday so seems a bit silly to come back home a week later. I was gutted that Luton was off and QPR wasnt boxing day or new year etc. Tossers.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I do hope they are still processing applications otherwise that is a crap turnout. Its so easy to get to and a quality away trip. We took that many for the LDV game so surely we should take more on a league game. Anyone would think we are in the bottom half of the league with nothing to play for.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sent app off on friday...fingers are still crossed but no money gone from credit card :angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ordered mine yesterday as I wasn't sure where I'd be on January 17th.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Maybe some people cant afford it after Xmas?

I went to Swindon and I cant afford 3 tickets for an away game again so soon after that game,
You work out the expenditure for an away game for an Adult and two teenage boys!!

Bad enough coughing up for a season ticket in May for 3 of us!!:eek:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I haven't a clue where I'll be 17th. The whole sale in Sussex may even fall through at this stage.
Anyone got a large garage for our furniture?

Nah. Personally I don't fancy the QPR game. We'll only lose it.
(Well if you can't beat them, join them) :(

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Potters Tiger said:
Have to keep my fingers crossed that there will still be tickets on pay day (15th). Will certainly be there one way or another.

I was told it's postal applications only, though that may be bollix. But if it is, don't rely on being able to wander down the ticket office that Thursday or Friday...

Nov 12, 2003
I specifically asked the ticket office for 4 tickets in the Upper Tier on the grounds that you can see what is going on at the other end ( clearly not possible for the LDV ). Today, I have been given 4 tickets for the Lower Tier in Row B...mmm, not impressed. If someone wants to do a swap for upper tier, please put something on the screens.:(

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
So long as we have the tickets DCLD. That's the main thing.:thumbsup:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Charlies Shinpad said:
Maybe some people cant afford it after Xmas?

I went to Swindon and I cant afford 3 tickets for an away game again so soon after that game,
You work out the expenditure for an away game for an Adult and two teenage boys!!

Bad enough coughing up for a season ticket in May for 3 of us!!:eek:

Can't they do a paper round or something? ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here