Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

20/20 Sussex Sharks v Essex Whatevers

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Huge game tonight , a win should see us secure a home tie in the quarters , will Yardy and Wright be available ?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Huge game tonight , a win should see us secure a home tie in the quarters , will Yardy and Wright be available ?

TBH unless we get gack to our early season form and the good doctor looks to earn his salary I do not favour our chnaces.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Look pretty ordinary in the field of late which is a bit odd considering how bloody good we were last season , Dwaynes due a big innings , Bopara looked awesome the other day ,its going to be a tough 1 to win thats for sure

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the wind will be a factor tonight

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Do we want a home draw in the quarters because to be honest we`ve been absolute pony at times at home this season. Our away record is far superior.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Do we want a home draw in the quarters because to be honest we`ve been absolute pony at times at home this season. Our away record is far superior.

from a selfish point of view....NO! :p

it was the BEANS Trigger!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I would like to see this team tonight... T20 isn't really Martin-Jenkins thing, lets save him for his goodbye appearance on Monday night, Gatting must surely go to make way for the England boys, the only tough choice would be at 9 between Rayner & Keegan, depending on the wicket for me...

M. Prior (w)
E. Joyce
M. Goodwin
L. Wright
D. Smith
C. Nash
M. Yardy (c)
Y. Arafat
O. Rayner/C. Keegan
W. Beer
J. Kirtley

Not only would we have at least 8 capable batsmen, we would also have the choice of 8 capable bowlers!

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Will one of you fine fellows be bringing the Vuvuzela?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hampshire v Middlsex are listed to play on sky tonight.

I think the Mcullum deal was a short term deal from the start, i do not think he left early for any other reason than his time was up.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Big Mac has gone back to NZ

Personally, I would leave Kirts out tonight, we have enough seam with Luke, Dwayne, Yas and Chad. Spin is Yards, Ollie and Nasher.
Seeing as Essex dont have Kaneria, their only spinner is Phillips, so I would imagine it will be a right Bunsen tonight.
My team;
Prior
Wright
Goodwin
Nash
Smith
Joyce
Yardy
Arafat
Rayner
Keegan
Beer or Hodd

Last edited:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006

I think the Mcullum deal was a short term deal from the start, i do not think he left early for any other reason than his time was up.

Got a feeling his missus had a child as well.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

He was signed as cover for Arafat, but in the end he wasn't selected for Pakistan in the Asia cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here