Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 new Brighton fans, on their way.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I started this season, back in July, telling you all, myself and the good lady had just been approved, as adopters.

Well now, after a couple of false dawns, some legal wrangling, and four months after we were first made aware of 'our' children, they are soon to become OUR children.

As an aside, on Chl4 9pm Monday, there's a 'fly on the wall' documentary detailling what we and others on here have gone through, to get to a fantastic day, like today.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Congratulations!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Well done chap, theres plenty of kids out there who dont have parents/cant be looked after by them for whatever reason and its a really good thing what your doing!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Congratulations - and what nice people you must be.

What with all the work being done for the REMF - and this heart warming news - today kinda restores your faith in the goodness of people, don't it?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
This is great news. I know what a tough process Stat Brother has been through so he deserves all the plaudits he gets.

Can't wait to see the two new Brighton fans in their kit

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
What a good day today has been!!! Congratulations!!! I've heard about the documentary before, will definitely be watching it.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
axactly what i meant ,a publicity stunt??
What the f*** are you on about you moronic little tosser?

Anyway, Stat Brother, congratulations, REALLY pleased for you. All the best.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Can you 2 muppets argue somewhere else? This thread is all about a happy day for Stat Brother, not Kermit vs Big Bird...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here