Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 days till palace it's only 2 days till paaaalaaacee it's only 2 days till palace

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Ive never been so confident about a home victory as I am for this one...If we play both halves like we played in the second half against Liverpool and Leeds we will thrash them....Im sure the team is going to be at it from the off for this one and so will Gus, he seems the type of manager that likes a bit of needle in a game and im sure he knows what it means to us fans and the history.....I really think we are going to spank them badly.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Ive never been so confident about a home victory as I am for this one...If we play both halves like we played in the second half against Liverpool and Leeds we will thrash them....Im sure the team is going to be at it from the off for this one and so will Gus, he seems the type of manager that likes a bit of needle in a game and im sure he knows what it means to us fans and the history.....I really think we are going to spank them badly.

Just love posts like this, you complete cocky bastard. You are setting yourselves up for an epic fall. There is no pressure on us, everyone expects you to win convincingly, your playing well so far this season and our away form is dire. But you should remember Mcshane back in 2005, no one gave you a prayer that night and look what transpired...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Just love posts like this, you complete cocky bastard. You are setting yourselves up for an epic fall. There is no pressure on us, everyone expects you to win convincingly, your playing well so far this season and our away form is dire. But you should remember Mcshane back in 2005, no one gave you a prayer that night and look what transpired...

Cocky maybe,,bastard I am not, I had a father thankyou....Funny how I have never even looked at a Palace notice board. Do you even have one as you lot seem completley obsessed with ours these days.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Up until a week ago there were lots of Palace fans banging on and on about how they'd beat us in this one, but suddenly their predictions have now switched to 'everyone expects Brighton to win' or 'Palace are the underdogs'.

I'm guessing that seeing the AMEX rocking twice on TV, and some of our play v Liverpool in the second half, and v Leeds, they're starting to get a little worried.

It's the first match v Palace in over 20 years which will be played 'on a level playing field', where we are not hopelessly help back by financial constraints.

Bring it on, for me no beer until Tuesday in preparation !

:amex: :amex: :amex:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Good post and fair point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here