Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2-2 in your cup final!!

Oct 19, 2012
Jester hats and Party Poppers were out tonight as Brighton pulled off a stunning upset and giant killing to get a share of the spoils in their cup final against The Mighty Leeds United, the point will be celebrated long into the night as the locals and their boyfriends hail another famous result against the biggest team in the league.

Congratulations, enjoy your night, you deserved this famous point.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
1/10

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Jester hats and Party Poppers were out tonight as Brighton pulled off a stunning upset and giant killing to get a share of the spoils in their cup final against The Mighty Leeds United, the point will be celebrated long into the night as the locals and their boyfriends hail another famous result against the biggest team in the league.

Fancy a shag?

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
:timmy:
Jester hats and Party Poppers were out tonight as Dirty Leeds pulled off a stunning upset and giant killing to get a share of the spoils in their cup final against The Mighty Brighton and Hove Albion, the point will be celebrated long into the night as the locals and their whippets hail another famous result against the biggest team in the league.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

4th post...were the other 3 any good?
PS thanks for keeping off the grass

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Biggest team in the league
rofl.gif

God you were sht tonight.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

You managed to grab a point last season away from home , what happened at Elland Road ??? Oooohh Alan Navarro :O

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd like to thank your fans, well one lady in particular.
Who on the completely rammed train out of Falmer, cupped my penis and testis, for the journey to Brighton.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Northern prats and coppers were out tonight as Brighton totally outplayed their team of cynical cheats from a small town near Bradford. Bates Boys were lucky to get a share of the spoils, and will be celebrating long into the night as the locals go back to their lovely expensive houses on the South Coast. Whereas fans of Warnocks dirty wankers face a long despairing journey back to their caves in the northern wilderness

Congratulations, enjoyed watching your flairniacs tonight, we didn't deserve this point.

I didn't quite understand your post, but I've updated it to what I think you meant to say.... No need to thank me sweetheart :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here