Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
THANKS i AM OFF THE WATCH IT NOW

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
followed by a cynical trip on the edge of the box...

and another scything effort on the half-way line...

and he's off :D

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
& Georgie Best's gone walkabout from Bournemouth! Can't think where he might've gone :laugh:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
What a beautiful two-footed lunging tackle from Chris Ramsay :D

Great to see him at his best again and did you all see those high feet, with todays refereeing there would only have been about 4 a side in that game and did you see any of the players complaining about it.
really good to see the Albion even if it was a relegation season we did get to the cup final ..........what a season always something happening.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Considering the climate we are in at the moment ref' respect for ref's & high tackles etc it was great to see the Spurs manager sort his player out when he was sent off. Tony Galvin thought about arguing the toss with the ref & Keith Burkinshaw was out the dug out & in no uncertain terms told his player to get down the tunnel.

I was at that game & I was suprised to hear "You'll never walk alone" being played on the tannoy when the players came out. I don't remember that from the Goldstone, I always seem to remember it was GOSBTS.
Maybe I was still in the Hove Park Tavern or maybe time has played tricks with the mind!

I was in the South West Stand Terrace that day as we deserted the North Stand when the roof was taken off........we returned when the roof came back of course.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I was in that part of the ground too.

I also thought that, in today's world, Terry Connor would have been pulled up for the way he went in on the keeper in the last min.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
See that fan to the left of the tunnell hitting it with a stick when one of the players was sent off...not only was the late Frankie Howard and Mike Yaxley standing watching but also in the role of 4th official was Sunday league ref and newsagent extrodinaire.....ARTHUR SPEARY! Legend

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What a treat that was. Was just channel hopping and suddenly found it, how things have changed in the last 25 years. Looked like a full (If quiet) house at the Goldstone and to see that the day after seeing Steve Foster et al at the Vale fiasco made me very contemplative...God we've been through so much since then .

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
See that fan to the left of the tunnell hitting it with a stick when one of the players was sent off...not only was the late Frankie Howard and Mike Yaxley standing watching but also in the role of 4th official was Sunday league ref and newsagent extrodinaire.....ARTHUR SPEARY! Legend

I thought it was Speary. I had to rewind about 3 times to check. Bloody good ref he was for Park Football:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here