Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I would imagine most normal people would reserve judgement until the season was underway but don't let that get in the way of a good moan

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
No. The exact opposite. Every query I have had has been answered quickly and politely and a couple of problems I've had have been sorted out straight away to my satisfaction. Azure have been good as well.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
No. I have emailed Ken Brown with several queries I have had and he has always replied in a reasonable and curteous manner.

Maybe you need to adopt a different approach when expressing your disatisfaction, assuming of course you have given feedback to the Club and tried to address your concerns rather than just post a whinging comment on NSC.

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
we are all die hard brighton fans, but i got told that the only difference between platinum and gold was the seats, we were told that we could have a full on 3 course meal or a buffet our choice, now in the gold or we can have is a buffet, u might think im a whingeing c,,t but i like you have spent a lot of money following the albion and have spent a lot of money on 3 tickets, but when you email the club on a couple of simple questions they dont get back to you, thats all im saying

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
we are all die hard brighton fans, but i got told that the only difference between platinum and gold was the seats, we were told that we could have a full on 3 course meal or a buffet our choice, now in the gold or we can have is a buffet, u might think im a whingeing c,,t but i like you have spent a lot of money following the albion and have spent a lot of money on 3 tickets, but when you email the club on a couple of simple questions they dont get back to you, thats all im saying

When I went to the presentations they made it clear that Gold was always going to be a buffet deal. I went to one of the early ones so they were saying that even before the knew what the colossal take up would be.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
When I went to the presentations they made it clear that Gold was always going to be a buffet deal. I went to one of the early ones so they were saying that even before the knew what the colossal take up would be.

Exactly this, 100%. Never once was there a suggestion any other way. I can only assumne the OP missunderstood.

Pesonally I am 100% satisfied that everything said and sold to me is much as I was expecting, except the satdium is even more stunning that they ever described.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
any other 1901 members think they were quick to take our money but the after care is bo...x

Nope. Anything upset you other than the buffet issue?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Ditto. This was made pretty clear to me as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here