Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 hospitality.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I heard from an East Stand 1901er that they will be having a vote "soon" to see if Albion shirts can be worn in the bar areas. Other 1901ers may be able to confirm or deny this. He will vote YES by the way.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Sean 1901 executive

Oh no I hope it's not the same Sean who at the open day said replica shirts could be worn but would have to covered in the lounges, that the logo on the Albion league winners polo would be too big or that tailored shorts would be ok. At this rate many people will be refused because of the advice HE gave!!!!!!!!!!!!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I heard from an East Stand 1901er that they will be having a vote "soon" to see if Albion shirts can be worn in the bar areas. Other 1901ers may be able to confirm or deny this. He will vote YES by the way.

I was told this at my presentation back in March 2010! I'm sure they will get round to it sooner or later. Although I don't wear one I will vote YES for those that wish to.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Plenty of 1901ers in the North Concourse after the game. Methinks they should be refused entry as they are clearly not correctly attired for the area!!!!

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Your source? Where were the 20 empty seats?
I was at the entrance for nearly an hour waiting for some people and saw no one refused. Even someone who was completely shit faced was let in.......I saw him walk round the stadium three times hang round the 1901 entrance and before moving on. I assume he eventually thought he looked sober enough to go in......and I guess he was!!!!!!!

Looking down on middle tier from front row WSU, there were plenty of empty 1901 seats.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Had the curry buffet for the Gills game and it was lovely. Free tea and coffee yesterday and having the Chinese buffet this Tuesday. I am really, really sorry, but I have no complaints...... Oh, wait a minute, I banged my knee on the table leg sitting down for the curry buffet and it spilt my beer. For shame!!!

Have you tried 'Lawyers4U'? According to their tv ads they are very good!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here