Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 car park question ?

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have done something silly and given up my normal WSU season ticket and got my hands on a pair of 1901 tickets for Monday.

The owner tells me they have parking, not sure if included or if they had to pay extra.

Does anyone know where I go for the parking ?, as I forgot to ask.

I do not have a parking permit or voucher so how do they know ?. Do all 1901 ers get car parking included anyway ?.

Cheers ALL

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Parking is not afforded to all 1901 members as a right, the member has to purchase a minimum number of tickets to have been allocated a space. Four as a Gold member, two as a Platinum member. But even if the member from whom you have purchased the tickets was not allocated a space he might have purchased a parking season ticket. Can you not contact the seller and ask?

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Parking is not afforded to all 1901 members as a right, the member has to purchase a minimum number of tickets to have been allocated a space. Four as a Gold member, two as a Platinum member. But even if the member from whom you have purchased the tickets was not allocated a space he might have purchased a parking season ticket. Can you not contact the seller and ask?

Ok cheers. In that case he paid for it. He is away so currently uncontactable. Are you supposed to have a voucher or pass ?.

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
Ok cheers. In that case he paid for it. He is away so currently uncontactable. Are you supposed to have a voucher or pass ?.

I got 1901 through work and was given a voucher to display in the window, you are likely to get a free programme so best not to get one before you go inside. Complimentary tea and coffee and no queues at the loos at half time, stay away from the prawn sarnies though as they seem to keep a lot of people inside after the second half has started. Also if you can you might as well stick aroud after the game as you queue for ages to get out of the car park.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

I'm not sure how it works as I Park and Ride from the racecourse. I would imagine there must be some sort of thing that has to go into your windscreen. Might be worth calling the club, explaining the situation.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If you are already a STH I'd would just stick to your normal matchday routine to and from the Amex, then you will know exactly what you are doing and not have to worry about it

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ok cheers people.

Probably stick to the park n ride. Only reason I am doing the 1901 thing is cos I promised to take the Mrs to one game, and this is it. Can't help thinking I am choosing the wrong game. HA

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Only reason I am doing the 1901 thing is cos I promised to take the Mrs to one game, and this is it. Can't help thinking I am choosing the wrong game. HA

Possibly not. At least she'll get to see plenty of shots on target and a hatful of goals.

:down:

southasp

Jan 24, 2009
portslade
Just to confirm,you will need a voucher to access the car park in Bennetts field.
Each voucher is individual with the away team who we are playing that day clearly printed and all are different colours.
(except cup matches where vouchers are marked extra match 1,extra match 2 etc)
Hope this helps.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Just to confirm,you will need a voucher to access the car park in Bennetts field.
Each voucher is individual with the away team who we are playing that day clearly printed and all are different colours.
(except cup matches where vouchers are marked extra match 1,extra match 2 etc)
Hope this helps.
correct...at first parking Bennetts field was awful as you were not allowed out till all the buses had gone but now they let cars filter out and it takes a few minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here