Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

18 years old he is. This is just sick!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not sure what I think about woodycot's comment, below.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not sure how I feel about The Argus posting his address given the sensitivity of this case

Personally I feel that the naming of anyone simply charged with anything is wrong and should not be published unless found guilty.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
It says from 2008 when he would have been 13 to 14 not excusing or condoning but seems a bit harsh naming and address given. Not exactly a paedo

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Looked him up on FB, didn't know the name but recognise the kid from around the village, to be quite honest he always struck me as one of the nicer ones, used to come into the co-op a lot when I worked there and although he dressed and tried to act like some wannabe drugs mule, he was always polite, courteous, let old ladies go ahead of him e.t.c. Certainly never noticed him around Downlands but then he must be 4 years below me.

If I had to make a list of all the utter scumbags living in Hurstpierpoint he certainly wouldn't have been near the top.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Looked him up on FB, didn't know the name but recognise the kid from around the village, to be quite honest he always struck me as one of the nicer ones, used to come into the co-op a lot when I worked there and although he dressed and tried to act like some wannabe drugs mule, he was always polite, courteous, let old ladies go ahead of him e.t.c. Certainly never noticed him around Downlands but then he must be 4 years below me.

If I had to make a list of all the utter scumbags living in Hurstpierpoint he certainly wouldn't have been near the top.

That's the thing though, if you were going to be a serial killer/nonce would you go round being obnoxious to people or would you walk round with a casual nod and smile so as to blend into the background without people noticing you.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
That's the thing though, if you were going to be a serial killer/nonce would you go round being obnoxious to people or would you walk round with a casual nod and smile so as to blend into the background without people noticing you.

I'm not entirely sure a 16 year old (which he would've been at the time) would have the clarity of thought to do that...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sign of the times: When you said 'sick' I thought you meant it as the slang for 'good.'

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand

He was in the year below us!

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Personally I feel that the naming of anyone simply charged with anything is wrong and should not be published unless found guilty.

There was an interesting point made on the Argus comments section that the naming of people charged with sexual offences might help persuade other victims to come forward.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton

309868.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Attachments

• 309868.jpg
    309868.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 56

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here