Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

18-10-05

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Only 5 weeks and counting. Are you feeling confident of getting a result or does it fill you with fear to have to come and play Palace in a few weeks time as we are looking menacing at present. 4 games no goals conceded and all that.

What are your honest predictions of this coming fixture.

I will be happy with a 1-0 win to be honest.

Last edited:

Oct 20, 2004
Ohhhh what a mammoth clash that will be :shit:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Derby games are always hard to predict. Our last few games we have looked very good going forward so I would expect us to score against you. I see it being a tight match that will either be a draw or a goal either way.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:

Here he comes again - now he's worked out how to use the smilies! Well done, LeedsPansy, you really are coming on in leaps and bounds. Eventually he will be able to check the TV schedules unassisted and see that it's televised, which means that someone thinks it's quite a big match. Then again, when you are used to Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc coming to play at your ground, dropping to the Championship and struggling takes some getting used to.

Never mind, another few years in the Coca Cola and you will be more comfortable with yourself.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
I would say they are also. When do we play your mob then? Mr Derry will get a rousing reception when he comes back to our gaff.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Wardywonderland said:
Derby games are always hard to predict. Our last few games we have looked very good going forward so I would expect us to score against you. I see it being a tight match that will either be a draw or a goal either way.
Good prediction and you may turn out to be right. I can`t see us losing to be fair.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
Only 5 weeks and counting. Are you feeling confident of getting a result or does it fill you with fear to have to come and play Palace in a few weeks time as we are looking menacing at present. 4 games no goals conceded and all that.

What are your honest predictions of this coming fixture.

I will be happy with a 1-0 win to be honest.
4 games no goals conceded? I think we just put 3 past a team with a similar record. :clap2:

I think 2-1 to you at yours though. :(

And we'll return the favour at Withdean. :)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: 18-10-05

Silent Bob said:
4 games no goals conceded? I think we just put 3 past a team with a similar record. :clap2:

I think 2-1 to you at yours though. :(

And we'll return the favour at Withdean. :)
Can`t disagree with you too much but I think we`ll be worthy of another point at yours.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
HampshireSeagulls said:
Here he comes again - now he's worked out how to use the smilies! Well done, LeedsPansy, you really are coming on in leaps and bounds. Eventually he will be able to check the TV schedules unassisted and see that it's televised, which means that someone thinks it's quite a big match. Then again, when you are used to Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc coming to play at your ground, dropping to the Championship and struggling takes some getting used to.

Never mind, another few years in the Coca Cola and you will be more comfortable with yourself.

Pssst! This one aint on telly it's the home game on 20th Nov

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
I honestly reckon that if we have a fully fit squad, we will pose more of an attacking threat than the scum will.

(whether we can defend or not is another question)

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:

You really are a prize twat.

Most people would slink into the background having been proved embarrasingly wrong last week when your pathetic club on the slide with not a shred of sympathy from any other fan in the entire football league failed, once again, to beat our team made up of players costing a fraction of the price of yours.

But no, amazingly you come back for more barracking. If our club is so small and insignificant why do you feel the need to keep coming back to slag us off? We gave up teasing Leyton Orient fans years ago, when we left them in their lower rung of the league ladder. But clearly facing the prospect that you'll never play your precious Man United again in a league fixture you're instead intent on trying to wind up fans of a team with less fans, less money and less of a ground than your own.

If there was really such a gulf between us as you suggest then you wouldn't be here mate. Just look at your post count. you've been here for a while now. Don't see many Man U or Arsenal fans hanging around here. Maybe because we're not a threat to them...

Why don't you f*** off back to the grotty shithole you call home and leave us to our relegation battle?

We may not have the money or the ground but at least we have some dignity. You're just an embarrassment to yourself and your club. I feel sorry for the Leeds fans out there that are more concerned with their own teams fortunes, you're giving them a bad name.

Dickhead :salute:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Palace had better beware, Croydonbloke, because Brighton are going to give you a run for your money.:clap2: I predict 3-2 to us.

:goal:

StevieV

Aug 13, 2003
should be a good game, with entertaining football. i look forward to it. not really expecting anything but a good shout for a point.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Croydonbloke said:
we are looking menacing at present. 4 games no goals conceded and all that.

lost 3 - 2 tonight - oops!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fancy a point for us.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Johnson and Morrison seem to be hitting it off very well, so can't see us keeping a clean sheet. We are good on the counter, and if your defenders have slow turning circles then we may do enough to snaffle a point, but realistically think it will be 2-0 to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here