Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

13 more posts and we'll have a daily centurion.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't want to fall foul of the naming a fellow poster ruling, so you'll have to do the work yourself, but:-

Come on my son, you can do it, get some Red Bull inside you and make one final push for glory.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh God it has to be me... signing off, too much sherbert and not enough going out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh God it has to be me... signing off, too much sherbert and not enough going out.
NNOOOOOOOOOOO

Come on.

We need this.

Just 12 to go

Do you need a shoulder rub?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It could be me,broken 100 posts in a day before,i have a life,work long hours,a long term partner and you may not hear from me for days on end here on NSC-

I post good bad and ugly,but above all i try to have fun and get others to have fun too-

Ps if it's not me i shall be on here all night to make sure i get 100 posts in anyway..

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It could be me,broken 100 posts in a day before,i have a life,work long hours,a long term partner and you may not hear from me for days on end here on NSC-

I post good bad and ugly,but above all i try to have fun and get others to have fun too-

Ps if it's not me i shall be on here all night to make sure i get 100 posts in anyway..

NSC is no place for fun!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
100 posts doesn't sound like a lot, but considering you can only post once a minute....!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Pussy!!!!! get back on here now!! it's snowing outside so unless you have a Nympho maniac and a few bottles by your side you have no excuse,i thought it was me (deluded old me) i am not even in the top 5,come on..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come back.

Did Neil Armstrong get to the door of Apollo 11 and say nah?

Did Sir Eddie H, get a few feet from Everest and say that'll do I'm heading home?

Martin Luther King had a dream about this.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It should be snow problem to work it out.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Partly my fault i must admit so her is a joke

I got a model fisherman's knife for Christmas.................

..........It was made to scale.
Nice but i expected more from an original NSC member,still that OZ for you

I think my record is only 66 or something. Poor form!
as a recent member with a post count not far behind Gold,one could do better,but 66 is good going.

Reading 100 in a day is good going - 100 posts is astonishing.
who reads i just post-just kidding,well my reply proves the point

I did not know this information was even available. I feel unworthy, clearly not done my homework
clik on "discussion" top left of page scroll down for "today's" to posters-i am often found there

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Cripes, I though it would Papa L or one of the other snow heads, I'm very wrong.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
clik on "discussion" top left of page scroll down for "today's" to posters-i am often found there
It's at the bottom of the first page, below the users logged in section.

I noticed a strong showing from the boy blue, this morning, hence the thread.
I'm gutted I've scared him off :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here