Bedford
Dale Turpey. My new hero.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article1522570.ece

Tony_Blair_149839a.jpg

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
:yawn:

Not to you Hampshire, just these photos, whether to Blair, Cameron, whoever, are all just a little tiresome after a while, aren't they? That's just what kids do, if you stick a hulking great camera and a crowd anywhere near...

Last edited:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
This would never have happened twenty years ago! It's a perfect example of how this country has gone to the dogs! Moral decay!!

Single Mums - corporal punishment - national service!!!

:lol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
SussexSpur said:
:yawn:

Not to you Hampshire, just these photos, whether to Blair, Cameron, whoever, are all just a little tiresome after a while, aren't they? That's just what kids do, if you stick a hulking great camera and a crowd anywhere near...

I know, it's just amusing. Then again, probably not that amusing - it's like the way that watching videos of little Chinese children hit each other stops being funny on "You've Been Framed" after a while.

I played some of the Red Nose Day stuff to my class (Year 6) today, including the abominable Catherine Tate. I watched her again tonight on live Red Nose Day, and her whole act is about how funny it is to disrespect authority for a cheap laugh. The only bonus is that my Year 6s hypothesised that Ms Tate would be single and pregnant, with two kids, on the 13th floor of a council tower block and very possibly a nasty drug habit if she carried on that way. None of them aspired to the Catherine Tate character, but some of them would like to be comedians/comediennes. Some of them already are.

Very aware, my Year 6s!

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
The head of Dale's school apparently advised all newspapers today that he has a disability affecting his hands and fingers and that Dale was merely celebrating withhis classmates by throwing his balloon into the air.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
The head of Dale's school apparently advised all newspapers today that he has a disability affecting his hands and fingers and that Dale was merely celebrating withhis classmates by throwing his balloon into the air.

The Headmaster of the school probably reverse-snorted his tea out of his nose and all over his computer screen when he saw these photos. I bet Dale gets "Star of the Day" at least twice next week, and at least one or two teachers on under-inflation pay rises give him a wry grin during lessons.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
HampshireSeagulls said:
I played some of the Red Nose Day stuff to my class (Year 6) today, including the abominable Catherine Tate. I watched her again tonight on live Red Nose Day, and her whole act is about how funny it is to disrespect authority for a cheap laugh. The only bonus is that my Year 6s hypothesised that Ms Tate would be single and pregnant, with two kids, on the 13th floor of a council tower block and very possibly a nasty drug habit if she carried on that way. None of them aspired to the Catherine Tate character, but some of them would like to be comedians/comediennes. Some of them already are.

Very aware, my Year 6s!

:lol:
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here