Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

12 Points out of 12

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Who would have thought it eh.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Going back to work very happy.

Looks like there are a few bad teams down the bottom (Leicester) so survival isn`t out of your capabilities.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Grow up Kev..........no need for that.:nono:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
brightonfan_86 said:
You aint going to catch Sheff Utd or Reading, you will lose in the play offs to Leeds.

Now f*** OFF!!!
Strange. Oct 18th you all wanted me on here. Funny how moods change when things aren`t going your way. :lolol: :angry: :angry: :angry: Thanks for predicting we`ll make the play offs also.:drink:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Give it a rest croydonbloke we all know you only win when your cheating with Mr Andy I can't stand up for 90 minutes Johnson who will be leaving you very shortly!

Then you will be sliding down the table!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
lander14 said:
Give it a rest croydonbloke we all know you only win when your cheating with Mr Andy I can't stand up for 90 minutes Johnson who will be leaving you very shortly!

:D He stood up perfectly to smack home the 2nd.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
lander14 said:
No doubt he was falling on his ass at some point trying to get another penalty
He missed a penalty today but it was for handball although he was brought down earlier and nothing awarded. He cost me £80 today also for missing that as I had Mcanuff and 3-0 on 80/1 bet. Gutted!!

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Croydonbloke said:
He missed a penalty today but it was for handball although he was brought down earlier and nothing awarded. He cost me £80 today also for missing that as I had Mcanuff and 3-0 on 80/1 bet. Gutted!!

Shit happens, palace are living proof :lolol:

my point proven:bowdown:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Croydonbloke said:
Strange. Oct 18th you all wanted me on here. Funny how moods change when things aren`t going your way. :lolol: :angry: :angry: :angry: Thanks for predicting we`ll make the play offs also.:drink:

Its OK, all that space in Kev's post is just the gap between his ears

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
A bit of humility wouldn't go amiss. You should have, and were expecting to, bounce straight back with your squad in what is not a great division. With Johnson and Morrison up front you should be walking it.

At the beginning of the season you wouldn't have taken your current position at this stage, nor would you have believed you'd be behind Watford or 25 points adrift of Reading.

If you get up it will be luckily via the play-offs - and I wouldn't fancy your chances against Leeds at the moment.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I think the SCUM will make the play-offs but I cant really see anyone catching Sheff utd & the-intimidating-reading. Palarse will no doubt SKANK their way through to promotion just like last time!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
lander14 said:

Attachments

• aj.jpg
    aj.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 355

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We still beat you at Selhurst
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here