Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

100m olympic final - bottle thrown ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Did anybody see the bottle that appeared to be luzzed at the athletes just before the gun ? No mention of it on BBC

Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
what was the point? with the amount of cameras pointed in that direction you are going to be spotted and in court before you know it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have to wait for primetime NBC to be allowed to watch this :censored::censored::censored:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes but cannot get a connection as wireless router in USA as BBC blocked which I think is always when abroad.

Anyway will not spoil the result as kids and Mrs Hut do not know the result

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Never noticed it when "live" but yes, can see it now. Mind you, crap throw as it landed well behind the competitors and they did not see it as they were in the zone. Worrying though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Never noticed it when "live" but yes, can see it now. Mind you, crap throw as it landed well behind the competitors and they did not see it as they were in the zone. Worrying though.

You're right it was a very poor throw. Rumour has it, it was thrown by an Aussie.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes but cannot get a connection as wireless router in USA as BBC blocked which I think is always when abroad.

Ah, the American branch of the Illuminati wouldn't want the truth broadcast to the masses now would they ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I'm watching the Olympics on BBC using wifi and the FilmOnPlus app in Germany with no issues. Maybe it's different outside the EU?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Maybe it was Dwayne Chambers who bottled it?

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
From Sky News

Meanwhile a man was being held in an east London police station last night on suspicion of causing a public nuisance after a bottle was thrown on to the Olympic Stadium track at the start of the 100m final.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said a man had been heard shouting abuse and was then seen throwing a bottle immediately before the race.

Edith Bosch, Holland's world judo champion, claimed on Twitter that she had "beaten" the person who had thrown the bottle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here