Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1000+ white shirts ordered since Tuesday

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I guess the maker gets a big cut, but that should still be about £15K for us. It's a pity they don't have the match and date under the club badge - after all, they were a one-off.

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
I ordered mine last wednesday morning, but does anyone know if you can get the logo's added to the shirt after it's received? I didn't fancy having McShane 05 as I would prefer McShane 78 with the Coca cola logos.

Cheers guys.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
McShane78 said:
I ordered mine last wednesday morning, but does anyone know if you can get the logo's added to the shirt after it's received? I didn't fancy having McShane 05 as I would prefer McShane 78 with the Coca cola logos.

Cheers guys.

Yeah i expect so, If in doubt just phone the club shop.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Jim D said:
I guess the maker gets a big cut, but that should still be about £15K for us. It's a pity they don't have the match and date under the club badge - after all, they were a one-off.

thought they did at the bottom of the shirt. Same as the pictures of the plyers ones on ebay?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
B.M.F said:
thought they did at the bottom of the shirt. Same as the pictures of the plyers ones on ebay?

And they are putting the score on.
Yes you can have the name and number added after as Ned wanted his squad number 24 instead.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Just changed my order to number 24 McShane and the shop reckon they are well past the 1000 and have extended the deadline as they are swamped.

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Yorkie said:
And they are putting the score on.
Yes you can have the name and number added after as Ned wanted his squad number 24 instead.

If you ordered in person or over the phone you could choose what to have on the back. I have gone for Wardy, since I did not fancy McShane.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here