Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1000+ sold for Leeds - and now POTG according to Mendoza (merged)

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Just got my leeds ticket and ticket office told me we have sold 1000 so far.Also said over half the liverpool tickets are gone

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hope the trains are ok on Saturday #crosseseverything

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
got my leeds ticket, got to wait till monday to get my liverpool one....hope i can get one!

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Think 1000 is not bad considering liverpool next week.but last few times weve played leeds weve taken alot more

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
1,000 sold doesn't seem many - is the cup game taking away from sales?

It is in The North. Which is many miles away, and in the north. And close to Doncaster and Hull and Liverpool games: expensive month.

I think a thousand is pretty good myself.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It is in The North. Which is many miles away, and in the north. And close to Doncaster and Hull and Liverpool games: expensive month.

I think a thousand is pretty good myself.

Ha ha. Maybe it's because I'm halfway there :)

Certainly an expensive run of away games.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ha ha. Maybe it's because I'm halfway there :)

Certainly an expensive run of away games.

Without a doubt. I booked the day off for Leeds months ago, but it's been an expensive month already, and when it came to booking the train, the best I could get it down to was about £80. That, coupled with that nice Mr Bates charging £37 for a match ticket, means I just can't justify it.

I'd absolutely love to go, and could probably take a deep breath and absorb the match ticket cost, but I can't pay £80 (probably closer to £100 now) just to get there, and I left it too late to drive & organise a lift share.

Bloody football :(

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Without a doubt. I booked the day off for Leeds months ago, but it's been an expensive month already, and when it came to booking the train, the best I could get it down to was about £80. That, coupled with that nice Mr Bates charging £37 for a match ticket, means I just can't justify it.

I'd absolutely love to go, and could probably take a deep breath and absorb the match ticket cost, but I can't pay £80 (probably closer to £100 now) just to get there, and I left it too late to drive & organise a lift share.

£28 a ticket

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

It's £28, not £37. :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
£28 a ticket

:dunce: Where have I read that from then? I thought it was a bit steep.

Hey, can you magically reduce the train fare in the same way please?

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Don't worry folks there are loads of us northern seagulls who will flood those local stadiums of Leeds, Doncaster, Hull and Liverpool. Brighton are everywhere!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I just got a ticket (the weathers cold and miserable so might as well go to Leeds where it's meant to be like that). Torn as to whether to get on a coach or go for a massive drive - either option will be warmer than my flat so there's a bit of money recouped on heating.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Over a 1,000 tickets sold already for Leeds is good as it's not going to be cheap. If I had to choose this weekend or next, I'd go for Liverpool especially as the away end at Elland Road doesn't have the best view and it'll be very, very chilly.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's £28, not £37. :thumbsup:

I think at the beginning of the season they put this game into their top category but changed it since it became apparent it wouldn't be a top of the table clash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here