Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

100 points?

If you don't mind me hijacking your thread with what-ifs how many points would we be on if we hadn't been hostages to fortune (bad in this case)?

The Ankergren fumble very early on in the season to cost us 2 points. The referee not knowing the rules against B'Muff - 2 points. The missed penalty against Saints - 2 points. The Murray disallowed goal against B'Muff - 1 pt.

That's 7 points at least. Any others and if we had got them we'd be near a cricket score!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
If you don't mind me hijacking your thread with what-ifs how many points would we be on if we hadn't been hostages to fortune (bad in this case)?

The Ankergren fumble very early on in the season to cost us 2 points. The referee not knowing the rules against B'Muff - 2 points. The missed penalty against Saints - 2 points. The Murray disallowed goal against B'Muff - 1 pt.

That's 7 points at least. Any others and if we had got them we'd be near a cricket score!

Murray pen against Hudds - 1pt

Nine games left, 107 points max....could we make three figures?

9 games left, we could afford to lose one and draw two and still hit the hundred by my reckoning (OK I confess that I had to go and look at the table and scratch my head for a bit to work it out).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If the players think that it is doable then with the spirit they are showing now they will go for it for sure

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing

we also missed a pen against huddersfield which couldve changed the game and see us win (3pts)
And what about the last minute sloppy own goal we conceded against bristol rovers at home..

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

And Swindon hit the bar and ...... you know that's not the way it works. We've been unlucky in some cases and lucky(ish) in others. We are where we are. As for the 100 points? We look knackered. Also, loanees making an impact already in this lEague? Thought Grella, the blonde 27 was superb yesterday for Swindon. These "end of season loan" players could change the fortunes of some sides.

I think we'll be Champions but there will be slip ups. Once we're mathematically up, I think a few results could go wobbly. 100 very very unlikely.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill

Not forgetting the penalty against Rochdale given when the ball wasn't even in play.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Our current average is 2.16 points per game. If that is extrapolated, we will get 99 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here