Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Re: Re: **100% official parade details**

Sitting Room Only said:
What does any of this MEAN

Ditto

So assuming it takes about half and hour to get to the sealife centre, do they get an hour and a quarter to play with the fishes before they leave again to go ............ where?

Sitting Room Only

Jul 5, 2003
Somewhere off the M1
They are never stopping at the Sealife centre!! - think of the CARNAGE at the roundabout

What was wrong with the normal route

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
harry_h said:
From todays Argus

11.00 Leave Maderia
Arrive at Sea life centre
12.45 Bus leaves
I'm confused.
The bus leaves Madeira Drive at 11.00 - and arrives at the Sealife Centre. Then it leaves at 12.45. Eh ?

And I thought Yorkie was saying the route was the reverse of last time, ie kicking off at Grand Avenue and finishing at Madeira Drive ?

Better get this all clarified, or there'll be at least two-dozen people milling around very confused next Sunday.

Nov 3, 2003
how many dfo u think will turn upgiven its so long after cardiff and still no extra seats havnt people given up on the club now that they cant get to see them? we only won promotion back to wear we were a year so ago after all not FA Cup winners or like no other team in our pos has done this its a gamble that could go horribly wrong for the club if thousand dont turn out. be interested to know what others think would be a good turn out and not, e.g. less than 1000 would of course be a disaster on other hand 100,000 umberlievable

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Yorkies right

Details

It says it will be leaving Grand Avenue about 11 and heading along to the pier for speeches.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
dont really see the point in a parade, we didnt win the league,
its too long after the event in any case.

I will go if the weathers nice and i can be arsed to get out of bed.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Mr Popkins said:
dont really see the point in a parade, we didnt win the league,
its too long after the event in any case.

I will go if the weathers nice and i can be arsed to get out of bed.

the only reason I see fit for a parade because your team finished 4th in the Division is that its another "We Want Falmer" showcase event for the Club to promote it once again (for the millionth time) for JP to see.

Personally having a parade for a play-off win is abit crap IMO, but if it gets a few thousand people out on hopefully a sunny day then I just hope JP is watching, not that he will but you know what I mean.

I too will only go if its nice!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What else is there to do on a Sunday. Watch the Eastenders Omnibus ?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
If the Falmer decision arrives before the 18th, then the turnout will be high whatever the decision. If it's a No, then it will likely be a demostration rather than a celebration, if it's a yes, then they'll be cheering on the streets of Brighton like never before. What difference a Yes or No can make!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here